Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise - Half day - Tauranga departure
- Trvanie: 5 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Tauranga, New Zealand
- Kód produktu: DWC
Bay Explorer offers you the best dolphin and marine wildlife experience in the Bay of Plenty! New Zealand
#1 on Trip Advisor
Your Half Day Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise begins as you’re welcomed aboard the Bay Explorer at Tauranga waterfront jetty. You will spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands where we will showcase the amazing diversity of marine wildlife including dolphins swimming along side our vessel. Watch seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca...even turtles!
Our dolphin & wildlife cruise is tailored to those wanting a genuine kiwi experience in nature. It’s a story about our human intrigue with amazing marine animals and their habitat. Participate by searching on the large top deck for that once in a lifetime wildlife encounter. We have limited our passenger numbers for comfort and to enable a more personal experience. Our large spacious boat is also ideal for families.
The Captain and experienced crew lust to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary and point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing. A shared lifetime experience. Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
You will return to Tauranga by 2:00-3;00pm so you will have the rest of the day to explore our beautiful region, the Bay of Plenty, or continue your travels!
It’s a great introduction to our big blue backyard! Don’t miss this premier Dolphin & Wildlife adventure.
The Cruise Includes:
• A half day cruise on our spacious 18 metre (60 foot) vessel with 360° outdoor views.
• Comfortable fully enclosed seating downstairs and a large open sun-deck for wildlife watching.
• Some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand.
• Close-up encounters with seasonal marine wildlife – penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks, turtles and orca.
• Cold beer and chilled regional wines from our licenced bar and non-alcoholic beverages (Eftpos available).
• Food options or bring your own lunch and snacks
• Onboard commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife.
• Our friendly, professional Bay Explorer Crew that are the only marine Biologist skipper/crew in Tauranga
• Photos of a lifetime!
Check-in: 8.30am for briefing at 8:45am (The Strand, Tauranga City Waterfront)
Return: 2:00pm - 3:00pm