The Best Day Ever
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
- Product code : BDE16
Bay Explorer offers you the premium wildlife and adventure experience in the Bay of Plenty. We’ve heard many times that it’s the BEST DAY EVER.
Departure is from the Strand Tauranga City at 8:00am, returning 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
You will explore the aquatic world of seasonal marine wildlife; dolphins, seals, penguins, fish, and occasional whale encounters. The regular dolphin encounters can range from a few animals to hundreds.
It’s a great way to spend an amazing day.
You are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
You can choose to explore even more at the islands. Optional activities include swimming, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
Your experienced Captain and BEST DAY EVER crew will provide a fascinating commentary on the history, geography and culture of the area. They have knowledge on marine wildlife and personally share with you everything they observe. Books and references are on board to enhance your experience.
Don’t miss this premier Bay of Plenty island and wildlife adventure.
The BEST DAY EVER includes:
- A full day cruise on our spacious boat with 360° outdoor views from the largest open-air wildlife watching sun deck.
- Watch seasonal marine wildlife which may include penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks and orca.
- Enjoy an Island stopover and kayak, stand-up paddle board and/or swim. Water sport training and lifejackets for all ages.
- Onboard BBQ facilities for lunch (please bring your own lunch or your own food for cooking on our BBQ).
- Cold beer and chilled regional wine from our licenced bar (Eftpos available).
- Onboard commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife.
- Our friendly, professional BEST DAY EVER Crew.